Supports and Services
Community Living Prince Edward provides individualized services designed to meet the unique needs and priorities of each person and family.
These services may include:
- Responding to family priorities
- Facilitating inclusion in child care programs, schools and in the community
- Supporting families with advocacy
- Fostering skill development and growth
- Referrals to community services
- Case Conferencing
- Access to Ministry funding
- Support with Life Transitions - to public and high school, from school to independent living, etc.
- Developing person/family directed plans
- Hosting Workshops
- Sharing of educational resources and materials
Community Living Prince Edward provides information for people and families to access services offered by our organization, as well as resources available in the community. Please call or visit us in person to find out more details. Employees can assist you through the referral process.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (closed for lunch 12:00-1:00pm)
After Hours Line available for 24 hour support.
Hours of Operation:
Supports and Services are flexible and offered at various times throughout the week based on individual preferences.
For more information, please Contact Us