My Life, My Choice, My Community: Thriving in Your Neighbourhood
November 21, 2020
Every person is capable of leading a life that recognizes their unique gifts and contributions by developing valued social roles. At every stage of life, from childhood through to adulthood, families can utilize a social role mindset that will open up opportunities for their loved ones that will help them thrive in their community.
- Janet Klees, Durham Association for Family Resources & Services
- Julian Escallon, Musician and Video Creator
- Genia Steven, Founder of Good Things in Life
- Carolyn Fast, Independent Facilitator & Planner
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn a framework for discovering and creating valued roles and community opportunities with and for your family member.
- Expand your perceptions of what is possible for your family member.
- Discover how exploring your loved one's interests and connecting with your community can lead to a life full of opportunity, abundance and purpose.
- Connect with other families in our Virtual Discussion Groups.
Receive a digital workbook filled with free resources and practical next steps that will support you in taking action.
WEBCAST | November 24, at 7pm
ZOOM DISCUSSION | December 1, at 7pm
To learn more about and register for other webcast+ events in this series, please visit this page.